Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am Marketing Passionate ~ It's the "network"

I have been failing at marketing for 30 years - but I love trying.

Failing? yes -I stood in front of the Cash Register~ I failed to stand behind it! I kept paying instead of making money for my MLM's - Why? ~failing to market me! I have been marketing others and making them richer, their families stronger, giving them better homes, and more with their kids.

No More ~ Now It's the "Network" My network of friends - we all train each other in our fields of extreme excellence. I know that the more I give away ~ the more I earn! Wow - & fun too.

My "network" (Master Joe) taught me (grasshopper) to view from a new angle:

Joe Schroeder went from a truck driver to creating MLM heaven - 2- million $ downlines.
"My program is knowledge, I am a knowledge bank. A jack-hammer of know-how. A factory of ideas and usable proven techniques."

"Getting Rich is a Formula"


I have received an Extreme MLM Make over and am now Marketing ME! Now -I love talking with people and finding out what they are searching for - and giving - yes giving them my CD's, Booklets, 800# to turn them on and grab their dreams.

(click a pic)

Now I find time to photograph my joys - swans & ponds. Wanna play? Like to Market? Make $$$? Give call me: 214-233-5738 lets get to know eachother. I'll send you some free stuff that will help you.